Skate Park - Memorial Centre
Brampton Community Centre - High Street
Lady Olivia Centre
Village green in the sun
Brampton Parish Council provides your local services. We strive to make Brampton a better place to live, work and play. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find the information you require then please contact us.
A14 Cambridge to Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire: major improvements
We are currently carrying out finishing works for which we need to close lanes or carriageways on the A1, A14 and some local roads at times, usually overnight between 9pm and 6am, unless otherwise stated. A clearly signed diversion route will always be in place for closures.
For this week, the planned closures are:
Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 8am to 5pm More »
• B1514 Brampton Road between Scholars Avenue and Edison Bell Way
Vehicles on the Huntingdon town centre side will be diverted onto the ring road, St Peters Road to A141 west to Brampton / Brampton Racecourse junction and into Brampton via B1514.
Vehicles on the Brampton side of the closure will follow this diversion in reverse.
Pedestrian access will be maintained via the footpath. » Less
Posted: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 10:59 by Kathryn Hornett
NATIONAL HIGHWAYS LIMITED
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 – SECTION 14(2) NOTICE OF TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATIONS THE A1 TRUNK ROAD (BRAMPTON HUT INTERCHANGE, CAMBRIDGESHIRE) NORTHBOUND
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that during a period of 8 hours starting at 21:00 hours on Monday 17 January 2022, and on any subsequent day for a maximum period of 5 days, the following temporary traffic regulations will be in force on the A1 Trunk Road ("the A1"), in the County of Cambridgeshire, to enable urgent bridge joint repairs to be carried out in safety. More »
National Highways Limited(a) in exercise of the powers under sub-section 2(a) of section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, makes the following temporary notice:
1. In this notice "the tip of the nosing" means, as indicated by the markings on the carriageway, the first point where an entry slip road joins, or the last point where an exit slip road leaves, the carriageway of the trunk road.
2. No person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter or proceed in the A1 northbound carriageway from the tip of the nosing of the exit slip road to the tip of the nosing of the entry slip road at Brampton Hut Interchange.
3. Traffic will be diverted off the A1 and back on again via the exit and entry slip roads at Brampton Hut Interchange.
4. The provisions of this notice shall apply at such times and to such extent as is indicated by traffic signs and shall not apply to any vehicle being used in connection with the works or for police, fire and rescue authority, ambulance or winter maintenance purposes or any vehicle being driven in accordance with a direction given by a constable. » Less
Posted: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 15:53 by Kathryn Hornett
Police and Crime Commissioner, Darryl Preston is asking Cambridgeshire and Peterborough residents to give their views on his proposed increase to the policing part of council tax in a short survey.
The survey will be open until 5pm on 20th January 2022.
You can take part in the survey here: Precept Survey
Posted: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 09:54 by Kathryn Hornett