Courts and Skate Park - Memorial Centre
Brampton Community Centre - High Street
Lady Olivia Centre
Village green in the sun
Brampton Parish Council provides your local services. We strive to make Brampton a better place to live, work and play. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find the information you require then please contact us.
Agenda for Brampton Parish Council’s Finance Committee will be held Virtually on Wed 8 July at 5.00 pm
A meeting of the Brampton Parish Council's Finance Committee will be held Virtually on Wed 8 July at 5.00 pm by means of the Microsoft TEAMS Platform. You are summoned to attend remotely to deal with the following business:
Members of the public may attend. Please contact the Clerk for details.
1. To Receive Apologies.
2. Declarations of Interest
3. To receive and approve the minutes of the meeting held on the 6 May 2020. More »
4. To receive an update about the progress of resolutions from the last meeting.
5. To receive and approve April payments and note receipts.
6. To receive and approve May payments and note receipts.
7. Bank balances as at 31 May 2020.
8. Income and expenditure to 31 May 2020.
9. Interest rates and capital Investment.
10. CIL report.
11. To approve the Annual General Audit Report 2019-20.
12. To review the Internal Financial controls.
13. To review the Finance Regulations.
14. To agree to becoming members of the United Kingdom Mens Shed Association (UKMSA).
15. To consider the purchase of 3 waste bins to be placed on Brampton Park.
16. To consider the purchase of a Sisis Spreader for the playing field, this will save on labour invoiced for the seeding and spreading of fertiliser etc.
17. To consider the purchase of a cabinet for the storage of Churchyard and Cemetery irreplaceable documentation.
18. To move the budget recorded for GPC to S137.
19. To consider, once again, the use of card payments once the centres are reopened following the Covid19 pandemic
20. To discuss the progress at The Lady Olivia Centre.
21. Matters for discussion at the next meeting to be held on Wed 9 September 2020.
Tess Rogers, clerk to the parish council » Less
Posted: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 16:55 by Jon Chitty
Community centres, village halls, and other multi-use community facilities support a wide range of local activity. However, their communal nature also makes them places that are vulnerable to the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
This guidance is for those managing multi-use community facilities to prepare for re-opening when restrictions have lifted. It signposts to relevant guidance on a range of different activities that can take place in these spaces. More »
Currently, community centres are closed except where they are used to provide permitted activities as set out in the premises closure guidance.
Many community facilities are also workplaces and those responsible for the premises should therefore be aware of their responsibilities as employers.
This guidance will be updated as we move into the next step for easing restrictions and when other guidance relevant to multi-use facilities are produced. » Less
Posted: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 12:17 by Jon Chitty