Brampton Memorial Centre - Thrapston Road
Skate Park - Brampton Memorial Centre
Brampton Community Centre - High Street
The Lady Olivia Centre - Brampton Park
The Green - PE28 4RG
Brampton Parish Council provides your local services. We strive to make Brampton a better place to live, work and play. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find the information you require then please contact us.
CAMBRIDGESHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
Footpath 15, Brampton
(TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF USE)
NOTICE is given that Cambridgeshire County Council has made an Order pursuant to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991, the effect of which is to stop any pedestrian from proceeding along Footpath 15, Brampton as lies between Jubilee Close and Hansell Road. More »
Access will be maintained to properties affected by this order.
The alternative route for pedestrians will be as signed.
The Order is made to facilitate footpath reconstruction works which are being carried out on or near this highway and it will come into operation on 13 February 2023 and continue until these works have finished or on the 12 August 2023 whichever is the earlier.
It is anticipated that these works will be carried out between 13 February and 1 March 2023.
The Order shall not apply to any persons lawfully engaged in connection with any works for which it is made, any member of the Police Force, Fire and Rescue Service, Ambulance Service, a vehicle being used by Special Forces during the execution of their duties or to any person acting with the permission or upon the direction of a Police Officer in uniform.
Steven Cox, Executive Director, Place and Sustainability, New Shire Hall, Emery Crescent, Enterprise Campus, Alconbury Weald, Huntingdon, PE28 4YE
Wednesday 25 January 2023 » Less
Posted: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 10:27 by Kathryn Hornett
Information of upcoming carriageway resurfacing schemes in Huntingdon and Godmanchester, are as follows:
- Hartford Road B1514 – The scheme extends from Owl Way to Hunters Down Care Home. Works on the provision of a mobility crossing and central refuge between the bus stops near Owl Way will take place under temporary traffic signals during the day from 06/02/23 to 12/02/23, the week prior to the resurfacing scheme commencing, this is an LHI scheme. Resurfacing will be overnight 2000hrs to 0600 hrs from 13/03/23 to the early hours of 20/02/23 and will include weekend working. A road closure will be in place between the ring road and the A141.
- London Road, Godmanchester – The scheme will extend from West Street to Crowhill, overnight work between 2000hrs and 0600 hrs 20/02/23 to 06/03/23. It is only likely to take one week but we have booked road space for two in case of unexpected events such as inclement weather. A road closure will be in place from A1198 to West Street.
- St.John's Walk/Nursery Road (Ring Road) B1514 (the approach to the traffic signals at Riverside) – Overnight work 2100hrs to 0600hrs 06/03/23 to 15/03/23. A road closure will be in place from George Street to Hartford Road.
Posted: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 09:58 by Kathryn Hornett
Fare changes from Sunday 8th January 2023
The introduction of new fare prices will come into effect one year since the launch of the fare simplification project, which restructured fares and introduced new affordable and flexible ticket options such as Flexi and Youth. From 8th January 2023, the same ticket types will continue to be offered, but at slightly
The new ticket prices will add on average just 39p onto the cost of daily adult bus travel. Please take a look through the booklet below for an overview of the new fares available for travel on Stagecoach buses across the East. More »
• Corporate ticket customers, including those who receive NHS discounts, are advised to contact their employer directly for details of any changes to their fares.
• All travel zones will remain the same, other than Ely, which has been removed due to low passenger numbers. Passengers in Ely will now need tickets for the Cambridgeshire Plus zone. » Less
Posted: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 10:45 by Kathryn Hornett