Complaint Form reviewed Oct 19
Tue, 11 May 2021
BPC Complaints Procedure - reviewed Feb 21.
Tue, 11 May 2021
Village Hub Report - Annual Assembly 2021
Tue, 20 Apr 2021
Introduction ...2 Installations Covered ...3
1. Managing your activities ...7 1.1 Security...7 1.2 Finance...8 1.3 Multiple operator installations ...9 1.4 Accident management plan ...10
2. Operations ...14 2.1 The landfill life cycle...14 2.2 Landfill design and conceptual model...15 2.3 Landfill engineering...20 2.4 Waste acceptance ...40 2.5 Closure and aftercare ...44
3. Emissions and monitoring ...47 3.1 Emissions to water, air and land...47 3.2 Fugitive emissions ...47 3.3 Odour...51 3.4 Noise...54 3.5 Pests...54 3.6 Monitoring...56
4. Annexes ...63 Annex 1- Emission benchmarks ...63 Annex 2- References...65 Annex 3 Glossary and abbreviations...70
Sat, 20 Feb 2021
Updated version of Emergency Response Plan - revised emergency call-out Parish Council contact numbers
Tue, 19 Jan 2021
BPC Information Retention and Disposal Policy - Dec 20 - which details the process for determining the records to be retained, for how long; and those to be destroyed and when.
Tue, 22 Dec 2020
Odour from Buckden North Landfill site - report by Environment Agency 9 Dec 20 - and reporting procedure to be followed if odours are detected.
Wed, 09 Dec 2020
Community Gritting application form - Volunteering to help keep your parish gritted
Fri, 23 Oct 2020
Details of how to apply to become a volunteer to help keep your parish gritted.
Fri, 23 Oct 2020
Details the responses to be taken by BPC as and when an emergency situation is called by the District Council.
Mon, 20 Jul 2020
Last week Coronavirus testing was extended to include council workers, so that if you have symptoms of the virus you can now be tested along with other essential workers. This also includes members of your household who may be showing symptoms. If you need to book a test you can book online at www.self-referral.test-for-coronavirus.service.gov.uk. And your employers can also refer you for testing by contacting email@example.com. You will have the option of booking an appointment slot at one of our drive through sites or can ask to receive a home testing kit if you cannot travel.
Sat, 02 May 2020
What you need to know about coronavirus and food
- It is very unlikely that you can catch coronavirus (COVID-19) from food.
- Cooking thoroughly will kill the virus.
- COVID-19 is a respiratory illness. It is not known to be transmitted by exposure to food or food packaging.
- Everyone should wash their hands regularly with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds, to reduce the risk of illness.
- It is especially important to wash hands before handling food or eating.
Food hygiene when shopping
The risk of coronavirus (COVID-19) cross-contamination to food and food packaging is very low. Food businesses must ensure that they have the correct food hygiene and food safety processes in place and that these are being followed to protect their customers.
More detail is in the attached document
Sun, 26 Apr 2020
Parish Council Complaints Form
Mon, 13 Apr 2020
The Government has issued the regulations that will give local authorities greater flexibility in the conduct of meetings, including allowing members to attend remotely, and for public and press access to those meetings. They will come into force on 4 April. They apply to local authority meetings and police and crime panel meetings that are required to be held, or held, before 7 May 2021.
Fri, 03 Apr 2020
Model Standing Orders
Wed, 19 Jun 2019