From: A14 Cambridge Huntingdon
Sent: 20 May 2021 17:29
To: A14 Cambridge Huntingdon
Subject: Brampton Hut crossing update
We hope you're all well and adjusting to life as lockdown restrictions continue to be lifted. Please see below for an update on the Brampton Hut crossing.
Brampton Hut crossing update
First of all, we would like to apologise for the amount of time it is taking to open this crossing.... Read More »
Posted: Thu, 20 May 2021 08:48 by Jon Chitty
We are currently seeking a Bookings Clerk, the duties of which are as follows:-
1. Handling of bookings for our three Community Centres and to answer general enquiries relating to these.
2. Arrange visits to view the halls prior to bookings if required.
3. To send out bookings forms, take payment, account for money received.
4. To manage and maintain the bookings diaries for all three buildings operated... Read More »
Posted: Mon, 17 May 2021 18:20 by Jon Chitty
We are currently seeking a replacement for our retiring Assistant Clerk. The role is full time, 37 hours a week, based in our office in the Memorial Centre with some time spent at our new Community Centre at Brampton Park
Duties are to provide administrative support to the Parish Clerk in her role as the Proper Officer and Responsible Financial Officer to the Council This is a very busy and varied position... Read More »
Posted: Thu, 13 May 2021 15:22 by Jon Chitty
We are currently carrying out finishing works for which we need to close lanes or carriageways on the A1, A14 and some local roads at times, usually overnight between 9pm and 6am, unless otherwise stated. A clearly signed diversion route will always be in place for closures. For this week, the planned closures are: Full closures Thursday 14 to Friday 15 (two nights)
• Hinchingbrooke Park Road loop... Read More »
Posted: Fri, 07 May 2021 16:43 by Jon Chitty