Busway and Connecting Services - Update to Timetables
An overview of the revised Busway services: Why have you made these changes?
• Demand has increased following the return of Schools and Colleges
• To increase frequency and capacity levels along the busiest corridors during the peak periods
• In response to passenger requests– earlier departures in the mornings and later departures in the evenings
• To introduce more buses to Trumpington Park & Ride (through an extension of Route B) Where do Routes A, B and C operate?
• Route A – St Ives to Trumpington via Cambridge City Centre
• Route B – Hinchingbrooke, St Ives and Cambridge North to Trumpington via Cambridge City Centre
• Route C – St Ives to Cambridge City Centre or Cambridge Rail Station, with most journeys extending onto Long Road Sixth Form College on days when the College is open.
Posted: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 13:50 by Jon Chitty