Returning to workplaces safely as COVID restrictions are eased
With many businesses reopening soon and restrictions starting to be eased, our guidance can help employers support their workers and keep their workplaces COVID-secure.
- Our page on keeping workplaces safe as restrictions are eased covers the government's roadmap out of lockdown in England and gives advice on returning to work safely. It also explains which restrictions are not changing and signposts advice from other government departments on requirements not enforced by HSE
- If your building was closed or has reduced occupancy during the pandemic, water system stagnation can occur due to lack of use, increasing the risks of Legionnaires' disease
- HSE has updated its guidance to help you talk with your workforce about providing support and maintaining control measures when people are returning to work
- We have updated advice on thorough examination and testing of equipment as restrictions are eased
- Adequate ventilation (including air conditioning) can help reduce risk of spreading coronavirus in workplaces
Posted: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 10:35 by Jon Chitty