Pop Up Stay and Play
Child and Family Centres offer groups, events, activities, courses and support for families with children aged 0-19. As well as our network of Child and Family Centres, we provide activities, groups, events and courses in libraries, churches and other community locations across the county:
- Support groups run by family workers
- Information and advice about education and childcare
- Employment, training and benefits advice
- Drop-in play sessions
- Child development and special needs
- Parenting courses
- A meeting place for parents, carers and childminders
- Parent led sessions and groups
- Dads' groups
- Health services such as midwives and health visitor clinics
Child and Family Centres are holding a Pop Up Stay and Play at Brampton Memorial Centre, Thrapston Road, Brampton, PE28 4TB on Friday 8th April, 14:00 - 15:00.
To book a space, call 01480 372700 - Option 1 or 01480 358340.
Posted: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 10:28 by Kathryn Hornett